Join us every Sunday morning at 9:00 am!
Follow along on the YouVersion Bible App!
- Select More on the bottom navigation menu (iPad users tap Menu first)
- Select Events
- Select the Menu icon (three stacked lines)
- Select Events in drop down menu just below Videos
Here is the YouTube video link on how to use Events on Android or iOS apps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEyTlLNfCYI
How to Search for Events
- By default, events published in 15 miles radius from your current location will appear automatically in the list on Bible App (with Location service turned on).
- To look for your events outside of the radius, key in event’s title or church/organization name as in search column.
- Note: Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.
- If still nothing shows up, do check with your church admin if they have it published. Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.
- If you are the admin for the event, you may get this info from the Preview & Publish tab.
Only the Android or iOS apps are updated to Events.
Ways to Watch
There are several ways to worship with us on Sunday mornings!
If you have a smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or any similar device, the best way to watch us on Sundays is through the YouTube app on your device! After downloading or opening the YouTube app, just search “Crossroads Church Deep Creek” and you’ll find us. Then just select the live Sunday morning video and worship with us right in your home!
Also, many laptops or devices can be connected to your TV through an HDMI cable; just Google “screen mirroring” for your device and you can find instructions on how to set that up.